Monday, September 21, 2009

Assignment 7: ViRTuaL sELf:

Would my life be different if I had never been exposed to a computer? It is hard to say for sure, but if I had to assume, I would think my 'self' would in fact be different.

Technology gives us a whole new realm of thinking, and it is ever changing.. so are we then. Graphics in general affect our 'selves'.

In my own personal experience, before I was an advertising and public relations major and had to take creative courses, I preferred math and science. I didn't really understand or care about colors and juxtaposition of things in everyday life. Now that my classes have required a more creative eye and an out-of-the-box mind set, I see shapes and patterns in the simplest things- I enjoy this.

Therefore, if I had never been exposed to this kind of technological world, my virtual self may not have ever developed into a color appreciating, pattern seeking self.

No comments:

Post a Comment